Advertencia: ¡Últimos artículos en inventario!
|APM 2.6 (with vertical pins)||
Compare with APM 2.52: APM 2.6 without welding electronic compass on the mainboard, the board has no onboard compass.
System: complete open source autopilot system
1. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary wing or multirotor vehicle (even cars and boats)into a fully autonomous vehicle; capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints.
2. This revision of the board has no onboard compass, which is designed for vehicles (especially multicopters and rovers) where the compass should be placed as far from power and motor sources as possible to avoid magnetic interference. (On fixed wing aircraft it's often easier to mount APM far enough away from the motors and ESCs to avoid magnetic interference, so this is not as critical, but APM 2.6 gives more flexibility in that positioning and is a good choice for them,too). This is designed to be used with the 3DR uBlox GPS with Compass (see option below), so that the GPS/Compass unit can be mounted further from noise sources than APM itself.
3. APM 2.6 requires a GPS unit and external compass for full autonomy. Choose your compass from options menu at right.
Power supply cable: the default style of APM
Terminal outgoing lines: compatible with APM serial port and I2C port
Operating voltage: 5V-12V
Application: DIY flight control projects
1. Perfect combination of ATmega328 and MAX7456.
2. Flight control OS functions
3. Supports MAVLink protocol.
4. Uses MAVLink OSD.
5. Supports pirate APM APM2.6 APM2.52 flight model
433MHz and 915MHz
Antenna connectors: RP-SMA connector
Output Power: 100mW (20dBm), adjustable between 1-20dBm
Sensitivity: -117dBm sensitivity
Interface: standard TTL UART
Connection status: LED indicators
Country: for Europe
1. Very small size,light weight
2. Receiver sensitivity to -117 dBm
3. Transmit power up to 20dBm (100mW)
4. Transparent serial link
5. Air data rates up to 250kbps
6. Range of approx 1 mile with supplied antennas
7. Demonstrated range of several kilometers with a small omni antenna
8. Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more range
9. MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
10. Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
11. Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
12. Support for LBT and AFA
13. Configurable duty cycle
14. Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
15. Open source firmware
16. AT commands for radio configuration
17. RT commands for remote radio configuration
18. Adaptive flow control when used with APM
19. Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio module, featuring an SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontroller.
Weight: about 30g
Supports pirate APM 2.52 APM2.6
Note: Without BEC. You should solder by yourself.
Maximum input voltage 50V, can measure the maximum current is 90 A, realize the control of slabs and the voltage of the battery capacity monitoring. Voltage current detection of Dr Official design parameters, design parameters and 3 ground station (mission planer) can directly refer to the official Wiki Settings.
It is used to test battery voltage and current, flight control board, the two reception battery remaining power calculation, estimate the remaining time of flight.
Material : Glass fiber
Usage: suit for different flight controller, such as APM 2.5/2.6, KK, MWC, etc