DYS 10A 2-4S Brushless Speed Controller ESC Simonk FirmwareNOTE: The DYS factory have modified the label,now the ESC is like this picture shows,but the functions are the same as the old version.Old version label:Description:
Model: 10A ESC
Categories: Speed controllerSpecification:
- Running current:10A(Output: Continuous 10A, Burst 12A up to 10 Secs.)
- Input Voltage: DC 6-16.8V(2-4S Lixx)
- BEC: 5V 2amp.
- Size: 34mm (L) * 24mm (W) * 8mm (H).
- Weight: 12g
- With SimonK updated firmware for multicopterFeatures:
- Drive tube and high-power Mos, and Mos tube plus a separate heat sink, Extreme low output resistance of the PCB(printed circuit board),super current endurance.
- The power input uses extreme low output resistance greatly enhance the power stability, and has the protective effect on the battery.
- Safety electrical function: when the power is turned on, regardless of the throttle stick in any position does not start the motor immediately, to avoid personal injury.
- Separately voltage regulator IC for microprocessor. providing good anti-jamming capability.
- Supported motor speed (Maximum): 210000 RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles).
- Using Simon K’s a dedicated multi-copter program tgy_debug, and the master chip with high stability crystal oscillator, making the motor control to more precise.Package Included:
1x DYS 10A brushless ESC